miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

ANALYST WEEK 10

Hello everybody! My name is Marta and this week I have to evaluate all the members of my group and the task in general, as I'm the analyst.

The task of this week was about the different types of leadership. Firstly, we had to learn this the teacher has facilitated us a document and then having this knowledge, then we have to elaborate a speech according to a leadership profile, with the aim of being elected  in the elections of a school, to be the headmaster.

If I have to choose the worse part of the activity, I would say it was the moment when we have to start to write the speech, because the begginings are always difficult. However once we had started to write it with clear ideas, the process was entertaining. Reggarding to the best part of the activity, for me it was imagining the ideal school where we want to impose our leadership, because I have always dreamt about that school.

The best moment of the week Was when we were doing the publicitary poster of Ana for the elections, we laugh a Lot. In contrast the worse moment of the week, was when we discuss about the leadership style that we will choose.

Definitely what  we have to improve for the next week is to be a more effective group, because we distract our attention easily. However we have to conserve the good atmosphere we have as a group. Also, this task has relation with our degree , because in a future we will identify these leaderships in the social context of a school.

I hope all of you like my reflection of this week!
Thanks for your attention!! 🌵

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario