miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

STAR WEEK 9

Hello!!🌵 I am Emma and this week I have been the star of our group. To start I want to say that this task has brought great dedication of time because we had to make a stop motion in two days
and for this reason we have worked very hard and we have tried to make it as best as possible, and we have put forward and effort in this task.

On Wednesday in class the function I had to make the star of each group was to make joins brief presentation of the video and it has been evaluated by our classmates.
In class, we watched all the videos and will do our particular version of the Eurovision contest.

The videos have been evaluated in the following way, each group was given a number of points which could be: 12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4.
In my opinion,the worst partof this work has been to evaluate the other groups all have done a good job, but we could not give twelve points to all the groups.
 
All the videos have been very funny and entertaining, so I am very happy of our work,
we are a great team



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario