miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

STAR WEEK 10

Hello everybody! I am Ana and this week I have been the star of my group.

We have celebrated the elections for the direction of a school and, as I have been the star, I have had to make a speech.

I was really frightened because I had to talk around 10 minutes and I thought that my nervous would damage my exposition. However, my teammates support me and they were a great hep. They write the discourse with me; and also they create all the publicity material for my campaign (posters, badges...).

We decided that it would be better if I would not read the speech, so I decided to memorize it. I must confess that I thought that it would be more complicated, but I was able to do it.

While I was memorizing it, I practised my performance with my colleagues. We decided to do a little scene for my entrance to the elections. Each member of the group had a role, Victoria and Andrea were my bodyguards; Emma was a fan; Sara was in charge of the music; and Marta and Clara distributed the publicity material. It was really positive for my presentation because I felt support; and also it made the speech funnier for my classmates.

Although I was really nervous, I think that I realised a good campaign as well as the other stars.

This is all for this week.
I hope you enjoy this post.
See you soon 😀🌵 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario