lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

JOURNALIST WEEK 5

Hello!! I am Ana and this week I am the journalist of my group. For that reason I am going to explain you what we have done each day of the task; and also I am going to show you some photos in which you will see how we work.

The task of this week, our 5th task, has been about “The Dark side of Textbooks”, so that, the first day, Monday the 6th, we searched for information about this topic and instructions about how to do an info-graphic.
Before that, at the University, we distributed the roles and then we started to collect the information as I have said. In the afternoon, we continued searching information with Sara through Skype.


Here you have the images of us at the University and in the afternoon meeting.





The second day of the task, Tuesday the 7th, we met in the afternoon in order to prepare our info-graphic. We were with Sara through Skype again and we finish our task.

Here you can see us working again.




Finally, on Wednesday the 8th, we share our ideas in class. We were divided in different groups, in which there were people from different teams and a star of one of them. The role of the star was like a mediator who had to control the group. Then, we search different opinions about textbooks.

Here you can see what we do and the different works of our classmates.







I want to show you an interesting blog against school failure that we recommend. 

Finally, I have commented in a blog of our classmates, "The Superstar Teachers", because I think that they have done an interesting job this week.

That is all for this week, I hope you will enjoy my post.
See you next week 😊🌵


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario