miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

JOURNALIST WEEK 7

Hi people! I'm Victoria and I'm the journalist of the week.
It has been a difficult week because we didn't understood deeply the task. Despite of that, we have had really good moments.
We met on Monday in Marta's school to start our project. We worked very hard, traying to understand the diferent complexities and looking for som new related to this task.



We also met on Thursday and our facilitator Emma brought ou some sweet in order to make our work easier. Moreover, as Sara was at home, we made a Skype call with her.


Finally, on Wednesday we made groups formed by members of different group to create a newspaper about all the complexities that we had studied.



As journalist, I also commented in some blog that I think that are interesting. Firstly I commented in a blog about Complexity and it has been very helpfull

That's all for this week!

See you !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario