miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

STAR WEEK 7

Hi everyone!! My name is Clara and this week I am the star of my group Spiky Teachers.

In our seventh task the role of the stars changed a bit because we didn’t have to make an oral exposition as other weeks. In an opposed way, we made six groups according to the six types of complexity that we were working through. Those groups or editorials consisted of one person from each team and two stars, in this case Marta from the Starfish group and I.

Ones we had the editorial formed, we took all the news that showed the type of complexity that we had to work (Balancing Randomness and deterministic order), and we talked about them in order to identify the relationship of each one with that kind of complexity.

After that, we put all the information together and using a web 2.0 tool and we converted it into a newspaper.

Apart from working with our classmates, Marta and I as stars had to play the role of editors, what means that we also had to distribute the work and make the task on time. I think that we made it good as a group, because we created a nice atmosphere and we worked all together helping each other, although we didn't had done it before.

Conversely, we had some problems with the web that we used to make the newspaper because it was the first time that we were working with it. We finally did it, but not as elaborated as we wanted because of time. From my point of view it was the only problem that we had, because it was a new tool for us and we didn’t had enough time to explore it and to discover how it works.

As a result I could say that my editorial worked all together and very hard, and our weak point this time was the ignorance (referred to the web page).


I hope you have enjoyed and see you soon!!💖🌵

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario