sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

ANA GIMÉNEZ MÉNDEZ


Hello! My name is Ana Giménez Méndez and I am 18 years old. This is my first year studying at the University and also living in Murcia, because I am from Águilas, a city of Murcia, and last year I was in secondary school.

As I have said, this is my first year at the University and I am studying Primary Education because nowadays my dream is finishing my studies in order to work in what I like, which is teaching.


I have drawn a cupcake because cooking is one of my passions. I love cooking salty and sweet food, but the last one is my favourite because I can decorate it much more. In addition, I also love eating.


My best academic quality is my perfectionism. I try to do my tasks well, that is why my worst academic quality is my insecurity. When I want to do my work perfect and I do not know if I am doing it correctly, I feel insecurity and also indecision. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario