miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017

STAR WEEK 3

Hello!! I am Marta and this week was my turn to the star role, so I'm going to share my experience while doing.

We have been working really hard on this task and finally came the moment to be the star. I had to expose in front of all the class and our teacher in the task, this made me feel very nervous because I have stage fright, and it was horrible to me, but I did an act of bravery and I do my role, unfortunately I had to expose the first and when I had started to present I got a mental block and the situation got worse. Finally I achieved to end the presentation with some problems.Moreover I think, as all my group think the same, that this was the most difficult task.

Although the experience was not too good, for me it is an opportunity to find the way to calm my nerves, because I am talking about something in the future, besides it is an incentive to do my best The next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario