sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

EMMA GIMÉNEZ MARTÍNEZ



My name is Emma, I am eighteen years old and I am from lorca, that it is a city of Murcia. Since I was young I have always liked dancing and I started receiving classses of ballet when I was three years old, but last year I had to leave it because for me it was  imposible dancing and studying at the same time, each week I took seven hours and I had to study so much.
But now I miss acted in many ballet festivals, but in the future I would like taking clases of ballet because I love dancing.
But also would like visiting other countries because I love travelling.
My dream since I was Young has been to be a teacher and for this reason I am here, I fond of children.
Last year, I was in high school, but in relation to academic área I think that my best quality is that I try to do my things as well as posible and the worst quality is that I am a very nervous person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario