sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

CLARA BLÁZQUEZ LÓPEZ




Hi everyone! My name is Clara, I’m eighteen years old and I’m from Hellín, in Albacete. Last year I coursed my high school diploma in humanities at Cristobal Lozano High School.
From the academic point of view, I think that my best quality is that I'm very responsible and hardworking. On the other side, my biggest defect is that sometimes I don't know how to organize my time in order to study.
I have decided to do this picture because that's what I really like to do, drawing. It's something that helps me to relax and to express how I feel. You can let your imagination free because nothing is right or wrong doing this. That's why I have chosen drawing, because with it you can be however you want.
To finish with my presentation, my major dream is being able to travel as much as I can all around the world. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario