miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017

TRANSLATOR WEEK 3

Hello everyone!!!! 😊

I am Sara and this week I have been the translator of our group.
This week I haven´t gone to any class because I have and sprained knee, but I have tried to do my best in this activity. Nowadays distance is not a problem because we have many facilities to get in contact.

Here I am going to explain some of the word that we have explored this week:

Treasure Hunt: It is a game. In this game a person or a team wants to reach the first position in finding something hidden with the help of clues

Map Projection: It is the representation of the Earth´s globe in a flat map

Crayon: a stick that we used to colored a drawing. There are crayons in many colors

Distortion: The act of distorting something, changing the natural shape of something

Mitigate: to attenuate a negative thing, especially a disease



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario