jueves, 16 de febrero de 2017

STAR WEEK2

This week we have to starts:

STAR CLARA

Hi! I'm Clara, I am the Star this week and I want to share my experience with you.

First of all, I have to say that I get a bit nervous when I have to speak in public, that's why having Sara's company during the presentation helped me to feel more secure.

This session was very special because all the posters were located in different parts of the class and every group, except the stars, were watching the presentations one by one, so we made it nine times and it allowed us to be more and more relax.

Besides it was very useful for me in order to practice and to improve my oral expression and pronunciation mainly because our colleges gave us some feedback.

START SARA

Hello!! I am Sara an this week my role was the supporter, but because this week were needed  two starts in order to do the activity, I have done the role of a start with my college Clara.

Althought I am a very sociable person and I do not look like I have problems when I have to talk in public, this task wasn´t easy to me because I am very nervious when talking in public and more in a foreing language.

We did the presentation 9 times, in the first 3 times I was very nervious but in the rest we were very confortable and I think that we did a really good job.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario