miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2017

STAR WEEK1

Hello! I am Ana and this week I have been the star of my group. It has been a really good experience because we decided to do a “spiky” presentation, because of our name, and it was so funny.

In the beginning, I was in an area of the classroom with five conceptual photos that we had created inspired by education, and two different groups of colleagues came to our exposition since they had to try to guess what photos meant. It was interesting because I was able to help them and they were very close.

After that, during the “trip” around the different expositions, I did the “spiky” exposition, in which I explained what my colleagues had written and what was the real meaning that my group had given to the photos. I was so nervous, but while I was talking I realised that my colleagues were interested and they liked our balloons’ surprise, so I felt more secure.

I enjoyed this experience and I think that it was useful because it is necessary to lose fear to talk in public. I would like to do it again if I have the opportunity. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario