sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

VICTORIA CANO GALANT



Hi everyone! My name is Victoria, I'm eighteen years old and I was born in Almoradí (Alicante). Last year I coursed my last year in highschool, in the speciality of Humanities. Between my best characteristics stand out my ability to concentrate in what I really love, since when I do something that I'm very keen on I put all my effort on it. Also, I have negative characteristics, such as I'm really love sleeping, so I leave things until the last moment.
I have decided to draw this picture because I really love volleyball. I have played since I was 9 years old, but actually, as I'm studying in Murcia, I just can help in coaching a young team at weekends.
Concluding, I would say that one of my biggest fear is being alone, without any special person in my life. On the other side, my biggest dream is to travel to many natural and magical places around the world with someone that I really appreciate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario