sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

SARA GÓMEZ GARCÍA

Hello!!!!

I am Sara, I am 18 years old and I was born in the beautiful city of Cartagena the 21st dicember 1998. Althougth I´m from Cartagena now I am living in Murcia with two friends

This is my firts year at university. Last year I finished high school at the school where I have gone since I was 4 years old called Carmelitas.

From the academic point of view I am good at English. English is something that I have always enjoy learning. On the other side I am bad at numeric subject.

I have choosen this draw because I am always happy and I am a very positive person.

My dream is open an Academy with my best friend who is a violinist, we want to combined my knowledge about english and teaching and her knowledge about music, we do not know how yet but we will try our best to reach this dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario