sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

ANDREA GARCÍA BELTRÁN



Hello! My name is Andrea and I am 18 years old. I was born in Cartagena, where I have lived until I moved to Murcia few months ago.

Last year I finished my high school studies in Sciences. Then, I decided to study Primary Education because I really love teaching and children, and also because I believe Education is the most important vehicle to develop a cultivated and civilizated society. For that reason now I am living in Murcia now.

I reckon that my best academical point is that I am always willing to learn new thigns and to research. On the other hand, my worst academical aspect is that sometimes it results difficult to me to start the study.


My dream is to be happier every day and my biggest fear is lose time on worthless things, because time flies.

I have chosen this tree to represent me, not only because I like nature, but also because of its meaning. Each tree has its roots, although they are not seen, they constitute the base of who you are, that will be reflected in the surface.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario